Your Future at Finger Lakes Dental Care Awaits!
Welcome to Finger Lakes Dental Care!
At every one of our locations, we are passionate about creating smiles that last a lifetime. Join our dedicated team of skilled professionals who are committed to providing exceptional dental care in a welcoming and state-of-the-art environment. Whether you’re a seasoned practitioner or looking to start your dental career, come be a part of our family as we transform lives one smile at a time.Apply Today
Our Core Values
- When in Doubt, Do the Right Thing: When we make a mistake, we will make it right, no matter what the consequence. We will always do what is in the best interest of the patient. We will always do what is in the best interest of our team as a whole vs. one individual.
- Humility: We will readily admit when we are wrong. We will own our mistakes and shortcomings. We will laugh at ourselves, realizing that no one is perfect. We will strive to be modest with each other, not boastful or braggy.
- Organized & Efficient: We will perform our responsibilities on time and correctly. We will multi-task when needed. We will ask for training and further education if we feel we cannot continually be organized & efficient in our role. We will not forget parts of our job and suggest that we don’t have enough time to accomplish our job duties.
- Customer Service: We will treat people with kindness, dignity, courtesy, sincerity, and respect. We will intently listen to our patients and deliver upon what we say we will do. We will happily treat every patient interaction and concern with efficiency, knowledge, and fairness. We will be as accommodating as possible. We will not practice Customer Service like the typical medical/dental office. We will exceed expectations, doing everything we can to help our patients. We all realize we are in business to serve our patients.
- Professional Excellence: We will strive for continual professional and personal improvement. We will give our best every day. We will never stop learning and never stop trying to improve on every level. We will make strides to constantly improve ourselves and our ability to serve our patients. We will not settle for complacency. We will try and be better than we were yesterday. We will try and make people around us better.
- Compassion: We will be truly concerned about the well-being of our co-workers and our patients, always showing them respect. We will listen intently when someone confides in us. We will be sensitive and concerned for others’ feelings. We will show empathy with patients if they have
struggles like high anxiety, lack of money, and/or lack of perceived needs for treatment. We will always listen first. We will constantly try to put ourselves in the other person’s shoes, trying to see the situation from their perspective.
- Team Player: We will always strive to be positive, dependable, and helpful, making ourselves available to others. We will look past our personal position for the betterment of the team. We will seek out others to help when able. We will readily accept offered help when it will benefit the office as a whole. We will strive to be the type of person the rest of the team wants to be around. We will be as reliable and dependable as possible with missing time from work. We will be someone that can routinely be counted on to do not only our job but to help accomplish the tasks of others.
At Finger Lakes Dental Care, we support our team beyond the paycheck. We offer special incentives to our employees that go far beyond the typical employer. Here are a few of the things we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Achievable monthly bonuses
- Paid Continuing Education
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Uniform Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 4-day work week
Love Where You Work
If you want to work in a positive, fun atmosphere where you can feel proud of the work you do and recognized for your efforts, we would like to meet you and talk to you about joining our hardworking, growing team. Apply for one of our openings today!
Interested in working at a Finger Lakes location? Check here to see all of our available positions.
Ready to Begin Your Journey with Us?
If you want to be a part of the fast-growing Finger Lakes Dental Care team, apply to one of our open positions today!