At Finger Lakes Dental Care, we never want you to have to suffer through a toothache or other dental issue without getting the care that you need. That’s why we provide several financial avenues to make dentistry as affordable as possible, as well as offer affordable rates. We offer payment plans to spread out the cost of your treatments.
Most insurance plans and union dental plans are accepted including:
- Child Health Plus
- MVP Health Care
- Excellus (Child Health Plus & Child Medicaid-Blue Choice Option)
- Fidelis/Dentaquest (Child Health Plus & Child Medicaid-Blue Choice Option)
For patients 20 and under we accept:
- Excellus Blue Choice Option
- Child Health Plus
- Fidelis Care Children Medicaid
- Fidelis Care CHP Medicaid
- MVP Healthcare-Child Health Plus
- MVP Healthcare-Child Medicaid
At our office, all insurance papers are submitted by our team for each patient. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express cards. Payments made in full with cash or check will receive a discount on treatment costs.
We offer CareCredit for our patients. Click below to apply today.
We also offer LendingPoint for our patients. Click below to find out more.
We provide our patients with a zero down payment options, reasonable interest rates, and varying length of loans. Our finance options include:
- 18-month, Interest Free Financing
- 60-month, Low Interest Financing
- Implant Denture Stabilization Financing
Compassionate Finance which helps you finance up to 60 months with a down payment.
In addition, you can join our membership plan for even more savings! Join today and start saving right away!
Membership Plan Benefits include:
- Cleanings, x-rays and exams at no additional charge.
- Benefits begin immediately upon joining.
- 12-month membership plan.
- Discounts on treatments, such as fillings.
- Never be surprised by the cost of treatment. 100% price transparency!
- No deductibles, annual maximums, pre-approvals, denials of claims or waiting periods.
Don’t let finances come between you and the care of your smile! Call today to find out more about your financial options and start getting the treatment that your smile deserves!