Hey everyone, I am happy to announce we are ready to begin the 2018 FLDC Academic Scholarship contest! This will be the fourth year will offer a $1,000 scholarship to an active patient to help offset the rising costs of higher education. we feel this scholarship is an easy way to give back to the community that has welcomed us with open arms. We feel so blessed to be a part of this community, and it just seems like the right thing to do. Plus, I hope that this money can play a small part in growing future leaders in our community.
The criteria for the scholarship is pretty simple and straight forward. I don’t want to create an over burdensome application process. Instead, simply answer a few questions, submit academic transcripts, and shoot a short video….that’s it!
DEADLINE: FRIDAY JUNE 29th
- 3 scholarships for $1,000 each
- Can be used for any type of higher education.
- Must be an active patient with one of the FLDC offices
- Review committee will evaluate submissions and award three winners
- Criteria includes: an application, a short video expressing why you would be a good candidate, relevant transcripts, and letters of recommendation