Recognizing that the costs for higher education keeps rising, we feel this scholarship is an easy way to give back to the community that has welcomed us with open arms. We feel so blessed to be a part of this community, and it just seems like the right thing to do. Plus, I hope that this money can play a small part in growing future leaders in our community.
The criteria for the scholarship is pretty simple and straight forward. I don’t want to create an over burdensome application process. Instead, simply answer a few questions, submit academic transcripts, and shoot a short video….that’s it!
- 3 scholarships for $1,000 each
- Can be used for any type of higher education.
- Must be an active patient with one of the FLDC offices
- Review committee will evaluate submissions and award three winners
- Criteria includes: an application, a short video expressing why you would be a good candidate, relevant transcripts, and letters of recommendation